Certified Administrative Procedures Legal Specialist
A Certified Administrative Procedures Legal Specialist(Gyoseishoshi) provides Legal Support to Aliens in Japan.
A Gyoseishoshi supports aliens and their companies in Japan for work visa status, residential status, naturalization, starting business etc. as a national licensed legal specialist.
We can help you in many ways!
Feel free to contact our office first.
1. Legal services in Immigration practice
We take care of following procedures by filing applications to the regional Immigration Bureau on behalf of our clients.
- Application for Certificate of Eligibility which is required for aliens in a foreign country wishing to be admitted to Japan, except for visiting Japan as a Temporary Visitor.
- Application for Extension of Period of Stay.
- Application for Change of Status
- Application for Permanent Residence
※A Certified Administrative Procedures Legal Specialist(Gyoseishoshi) notified to Immigration Bureau is allowed to file applications on behalf of their clients, and then clients are exempted from appearing to Immigration Bureau.
2. Other International legal services
We provide following International services for aliens and companies.
- Application for naturalization to acquire Japanese nationality.
- Consultation concerning international marriage, divorce, probate etc.
- Proceedings and preparing legal documents for investment to Japan and establishing company etc.
- Support to apply for notarization of documents for foreign countries and authentication of official seal of Apostille by Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Support to Visa application for other countries.
3. Other major services
- We may obtain required governmental permission, approval and license from relevant public office for the clients, regulations and laws of Construction Business, Transport Business, Entertainment Business, Pharmaceutical Business, Industrial Waste Disposal Business, and other industries.
- We prepare, as a representative, variety of legal documents for corporations or individuals and provide consultations for the said documents, which relates to rights and duties including Contract, Agreement on Distribution of Estate, Articles of Incorporation or Bylaws and Minutes of Meeting.
About a Certified Administrative Procedures Legal Specialist (Gyoseishoshi)
A Gyoseishoshi is a national licensed lawyer who practices to prepare documents for public agencies and/or submit them on behalf of clients for fees in administrative applications and documents relating to rights and duties or certification of facts such as various contacts and wills etc. under Certified Administrative Procedures Legal Specialist (Gyoseisyoshi) Act.